BSB60420 | CRICOS 105078E
Advanced Diploma Of Leadership & Management
52 weeks (4 Terms)
Blended (In class and Online)
Assessments & all learning resources accessible via e-learning porta
20 hours/week (15 hours via face to face, 5 hours via e-learning portal)
The BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management is designed for International Students who want to take on higher business roles in the workplace.
By the end of this course, you will know how to lead a business and its people to success through creating effective organisational strategies, developing training and learning programs, and promoting innovation among your teams.
When you complete this course, you will be ready to take Senior Executive positions and other senior leadership roles.
Latest course fees and schedules can be found in the course infopack.
This nationally-recognised qualification is a broad leadership and management course that will teach you a wide range of fundamental management and leadership skills you can apply in any industry or organisation.
Sample course units:
- BSBSTR602 - Develop organisational strategies
- BSBHRM613 - Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR801 - Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBHRM614 - Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influenc
- BSBSTR601 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
Please download the course infopack for the full list of 16 course units and topics.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must hold a current Student Visa (at the time of course commencement)
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completion of studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.*
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Are required to provide evidence of any one of the following tests of upper intermediate proficiency in English: (see exemptions below)
English Language Tests
Also known as
Minimum Test Score
International English Language Testing system
• Overall band score 5.5; or
• Overall band score 5 if packaged with at least 10 weeks’ ELICOS; or
• Overall band score of 4.5 if packaged with at least 20 weeks’ ELICOS.
Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test
• 46; or
• 35, if packaged with at least 10 weeks’ ELICOS ; or
• (c) 32, if packaged with at least 20 weeks’ ELICOS.
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test
Certificate in Advanced English
• 162; or
• 154, if packaged with at least 10 weeks’ ELICOS; or
• (c) 147, if packaged with at least 20 weeks’ ELICOS.
Pearson Test of English Academic
• 42; or
• 36, if packaged with at least 10 weeks’ ELICOS; or
• 30, if packaged with at least 20 weeks’ ELICOS.
Occupational English Test
• A score of at least B for each test component of the OET.
§ You do not need to provide evidence of an English test score with your visa application if one of the following applies:
o you are a citizen and hold a passport from UK, USA, Canada, NZ or Republic of Ireland
o you are an applicant who is a Foreign Affairs or, Defence sponsored student or a Secondary Exchange student (AASES)
o you are enrolled in a principal course of study that is a registered school course, a standalone English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS), a course registered to be delivered in a language other than English, or a registered post-graduate research course
o you have completed at least 5 years’ study in English in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland
o In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, you completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while you held a student visa.
§ Note: You may be required to provide evidence of an English test score with your visa application if you hold a British National Overseas (BNO) passport.
|Tuition Fee||Term Fee||Materials Fee||Enrolment Fee|
|$ 10,000.00||$ 2,500.00||$ 250.00||$ 250.00|
Special pricing is available for applicants currently applying within Australia.
Please contact our Education Advisors for details on specials that may be available for your country and course.Latest fees and schedules are in the course infopack.
2024: 29-JAN, 19-FEB, 12-MAR, 16-APR, 14-MAY, 09-JUL,30-JUL, 20-AUG, 24-SEP, 22-OCT, 26-NOV, 24-DEC.
Enquire Now For A FREE Infopack
Get a complete course guide with application instructions, course fee schedule and visa assistance
Why Study With South Sydney College
Live & Study In Sydney, Australia
Attend classes with other overseas students under our expert trainers in our Sydney campus.
Nationally Recognised Qualification
SSC is a registered provider of nationally recognised and accredited training courses for both Australian and International Students.
Flexible Study Methods
We have multiple intake schedules throughout the year with a mix of face-to-face and online classes.
Primer Student Service
Our dedicated student co-ordinators are always ready to help through mentoring, tutorials, and guides while you study in Sydney.
Student VISA Support
We will guide you throughout the whole process and help you collect requirements and file your application to the Australian Government.
Industry Experienced Trainers
All expert trainers have years of experience in their field and mentor International Students every year.
Australia is one of the most popular destinations for international students. With over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia has the best educational system in the world and is ranked 8th in the Universitas 2019 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
Australia is ranked among top 10 countries in the world for quality of life.
Australia is the 3rd most popular study destination in the world.
Nearly half (49%) of all Australians were either born overseas or have at least one parent born overseas.
Australia’s cost of living and tuition costs are lower than US or UK.
International students are able to work part time while study, allowing them to earn valuable work experience and offset part of their living costs.
International student survey shows 86% were satisfied or very satisfied with their study experience in Australia.
6 of the world’s top universities are located in Australia.
According to QS Best Student Cities 2019, almost all of our major cities – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and the Gold Coast – are in the world’s top 100 student cities.
International students report almost 90% satisfaction scores for their living and study experience in Australia according to the 2018 Department of Education International Student Survey.
Quentions? Enquire Now For Free!
Ask us anything about studying in Australia, how to get a Student Visa, or information about our courses (it’s free!). We’re always ready to help.