Close this search box.

How to Apply

APPLYING TO STUDY AT South Sydney College

You can complete an online application form, or download a paper-based form. The choice is yours! Our friendly admissions team will then contact you regarding your next steps.
Do you have any special learning or physical needs? (e.g. hearing or sight impaired?)*
The Australian Government requires all overseas students studying on a student visa to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the total duration of your stay in Australia. Do you want Greenwich College to arrange your OSHC?*
Depending on the course of study, an English placement test may be required before we can offer a placement for that course. Studying General English will not require an English placement test. Book a Placement Test with Greenwich. Has an English language proficiency test been completed*
View Study Planner and check course start dates. A final timetable will be allocated to the student in their orientation pack prior to their commencement (at least 2 weeks before the Orientation Day).
  • lease upload your supporting documents here.
  • Where possible, please ensure that you upload all supporting documents with your application.
  • ompleted applications with all supporting documents will be processed as a priority.
  • If you have taken an English test or have an English certificate please upload this too.
  • If you have done or are planning to do another course in Australia, you can upload the relevant Letter of Offer or Letter of Release here too.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
Click or drag a file to this area to upload.
By clicking submit below, you consent to allow Greenwich to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested.
You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Privacy Policy.

Your Steps to Enrolment

If you have an education agent helping you decide your study plans, contact them and say you would like to study at Greenwich College. If you don’t have an education agent and would like to find one, then click here for a list of agents.

Please note that we are at present only able to consider direct applications that are:

a. Currently in Australia OR
b. Coming from outside Australia on a Visitor, Working Holiday Visa or some other less common types of visa
If you wish to apply with a Student Visa we request you approach one of our approved Education Agents (click here for a list of agents.)
Greenwich College will then process your application and send you a Letter of Offer.

Depending on the course you wish to study, you may be asked to do an English placement test to check your English level before we can offer a placement for that course. Studying General English will not require an English placement test. If you want to study an academic course, click here to book an English Placement Test.

To confirm your enrolment, you’ll need to sign and return the Letter of Offer, along with the necessary payment for the courses you have chosen.

Upon confirming your payment, we’ll send you a Confirmation of Enrolment (Called a CoE). If you are entering Australia under a student visa, you will need your CoE before you can apply for your visa.

Greenwich College will send you additional information to assist you with arriving and getting yourself to campus. You can find some assistance by clicking here now.

Check here for accommodation options in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane , or talk to your agent to ensure you have a place to live on arrival.

This is a very exciting time for you – and we look forward to helping you achieve your goals!

Scroll to Top