South Sydney College (SSC) graduates can fast-track their studies with subject credits granted at a selection of Australian Universities and Higher Education providers for the below degrees:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce
- Bachelor of Business with specializations in:
- Information Systems
- Marketing & more.
After successful completion of your VET course at South Sydney College, you will be entitled to credit exemptions, subject to meeting the University/Higher Education provider’s terms & conditions of admission.
University of Southern Queensland
USQ is the number one university in Queensland for graduate employability. A recognised leader in online and blended education, USQ is renowned for its supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
South Sydney College (SSC) graduates can fast-track their studies with subject credits granted at USQ for up to the equivalent of 1 year for the below degrees:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (BCIN)
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce (BBCM) with specializations in various areas. Click here for more information.
Send us a message for Enrolment Enquiries
Have questions about a course or how to enrol? Enquire now and our enrolment corrdinators will get in touch.